- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
Linda's Slaw is a big hit at family get togethers where everyone is hungry and singing for their supper.
- Slaw: 2, 3 ounce packages chicken or beef Ramen noodles
- 1 pound package of cabbage slaw mix
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Dressing: 3/4 cup peanut or sesame oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 flavor packets from Ramen noodles
- In a medium bowl, crunch noodles into bite-size pieces. Stir in slaw mix, sunflower seeds and green onions. Mix together oil, sugar and flavor packets. Pour dressing over slaw and mix well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.