- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you are looking for the perfect summertime beverage but would prefer something a bit more adult than plain lemonade, try this bubbly white tequila, limoncello and fresh lime juice cocktail.
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce limoncello
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1-1/2 ounces cold club soda
- 1 lemon wheel and sprig of mint to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the club soda and the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top with the club soda, garnish with lemon wheel and sprig of mint and serve immediately.