- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 5 Servings
Splurge on high-quality agave tequila to really bring out exceptional taste in this sweet orange-kissed margarita blend recipe.
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 5 ounces 100 percent agave tequila
- 1 ounce good-quality orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 3 cups ice
- Place the limeade, tequila, and orange liqueur in a blender and then add the 3 cups of ice.
- Blend the mixture on high just until the ice is broken up and the texture is slushy.
- Pour into cocktail glasses and serve immediately.