- Prep: 3 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 min
- Serving: 3
Traditional vinaigrettes call for 3 parts oil to 1 part acid (citrus or vinegar). This vinaigrette substantially reduces the oil-to-acid ratio, as well as calories without compromising flavor. Experiment with other citrus juice in place of the lime for a delicious change.
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil* or olive oil
- Juice of 1 small lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Whisk ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- Transfer to a cruet (a small jar that holds vinaigrette), if available, and set aside.
- Before dressing salad, shake cruet well or whisk again in bowl.