- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Lime Creme Jello Salad is perfect for a sweet tooth.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small container whippped topping, thawed
- 1 small package lime gelatin
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- Prepare gelatin as package directs. Combine cream cheese and whipped topping. Let gelatin partially set in refrigerator. Mix cream cheese mixture with gelatin; add 1/2 of the pineapple. Let set, then mix in rest of pineapple with spoon.