- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A colorful and sweet cocktail that pairs well with spicy appetizers and meze.
- 1-1/2 ounces Milagro Silver Tequila
- 1/2 ounce Lillet Blanc
- 1/2 ounce Lillet Rouge
- 1-1/2 ounces apple juice
- 1/4 ounce agave nectar
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 slice blood orange to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and vigorously shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and garnish with a thin slice of blood orange.