- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: About 6 People
Addicted to the creamy, chunky, cheesy spinach and artichoke dip you get out at restaurants but hate the greasy, guilty way you feel after eating it? Whip up this lighter version of the restaurant staple instead! Made with Greek yogurt, light mayo and part-skim cheese, you still get the delicious creamy flavor you love without all those pesky calories. Serve with veggies or lightly salted tortilla chips for a dip that tastes even better than the stuff you get at TGI Fridays.
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 10 ounces of frozen spinach, heated thoroughly
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, part-skim
- 1/3 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together [saving 2 tablespoons of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese) in medium size bowl. Pour mixture into the prepared glass dish. Sprinkle the top with remaining cheeses and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.