- Prep: 7 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Made with reduced fat mayonnaise, yogurt and whole grain bread, this Louis salad sandwich is a lighter and healthier spinoff of the classic.
- 2 3-ounce pouches gulf shrimp, drained
- 1-1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-1/2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 4 slices toasted whole-grain bread
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Ina medium bowl, mix together the shrimp, mayonnaise, yogurt and relish until combined.
- Evenly divide the shrimp mixture between 2 slices of bread, and then add the spinach and top with the remaining bread slices.