- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Looking for football food that won't sabotage your diet? These Light Mini Cheddar Potato Skins may be just what you have been looking for all your life.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion tops
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Scub potatoes and cut in half through the long side of the potato.
- Place potatoes on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spray the potatoes with more cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes
- Remove the potatoes from oven and drizzle evenly with butter and cheese.
- Cook potatoes for another 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with onions.