- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 3 hr 21 min
- Serving: 6
Light and Fruity Pie is no bake and perfect for a hot summer's day.
- 1, 3 ounce package strawberry gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1, 8 ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- 1, 9 inch baked graham cracker crumb crust, cooled
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, stirring 3 minutes. Add ice cubes and stir constantly until gelatin is thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Using a wire whip, blend in whipped topping, then whip until smooth. Chill until mixture will mound. Spoon into pie crust. Chill 2 hours, or freeze until firm.