- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy, crunchy, cheesy cabbage side dish.
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups cooked cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the corn flakes and butter in a bowl. Spread half of it into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with the cabbage.
- Mix together the milk, cheese, mayonnaise and soup. Pour over the cabbage and top with the remaining corn flakes.
- Bake for 30 minutes.