- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Rimming a glass is quite simple. Lightly dampen the rim of a cocktail glass with a citrus wedge or with a spirit, and then dip into the sugar, salt or dry ingredient of your choice. Do not use water to dampen the rim as it will just dissolve the coating.
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Maple syrup
- 1-1/2 ounces Sparkling apple cider (non-alcoholic)
- Place equal parts of sugar and cinnamon on a small plate and mix to combine. Rim a cocktail glass with the sugar mixture and then set aside to set.
- Place the vodka and maple syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for about 40 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Top the cocktail with the apple cider and serve immediately.