- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 7 servings
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with another festive beverage besides green beer.
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Lemon slices and lime spirals, optional
- Put 7 glasses into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- In the meantime, place the sherbet, limeade and sugar into a large bowl and beat with a mixer until blended.
- Slowly stir in the soda and the ice, and then pour into the prepared glasses.
- Garnish with some lemon slices and lime spirals and serve,