- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This salad can be served immediately after its preparation, or it can be placed in the refrigerator and chilled for at least an hour to allow its flavors to intermingle.
- 2 14-ounce cans lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, blanched
- 2 fresh chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the lentils, cauliflower, chilies, cilantro, chives, lemon juice and olive oil into a shallow salad bowl, and then toss to combine. Add a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste, and then toss once more to mix. Serve immediately or cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.