- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Boiled potatoes mixed with egg yolks, vegetables and stuffed in boiled egg whites.
- 6 boiled eggs
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 capsicum
- 1 tomato
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
- Thinly slice the tomato and capsicum into ring shape.
- Cut the eggs into half pieces each.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and egg yolk in a small bowl.
- Add salt, lemon juice, pepper and coriander in the mashed egg-potato mixture.
- Stuff the egg whites with the above mixture to serve.