- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 4 Servings
This no-fail dressing works with almost all salads and can also be drizzled over grilled fish, chicken and steamed vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely minced or grated
- 1/2 cup good quality, extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the Dijon mustard, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest into a small bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Slowly add the oil, whisking continuously to combine, until all the oil has been added to the mixture.
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground pepper, and then whisk once more to combine.