- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Creamy lemon chicken and egg noodle casserole.
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups cubed, skinless rotisserie chicken meat
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Prepare the noodles according to the directions, adding in the peas 1 minute before they are finished cooking. Drain and return to the pan.
- Mix in the broth, lemon peel, chicken and 1/2-teaspoon of salt and pepper. Stir constantly until heated through.
- Slowly stir in the cream over low heat. Serve while still hot.