- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A tangy lemonade and soy roasted sparerib dinner.
- 4 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the ribs, meat-side down, in a roasting pan. Bake covered for 40 minutes.
- Drain the fat from the pan and bake for 30 more minutes. Drain again.
- Mix together the lemonade, garlic salt and soy sauce and brush over the ribs.
- Reduce the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake covered for 1 hour, or until the meat is tender, basting with the sauce occasionally.