- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 6 dozen cookies
These summertime treats will be quite popular at picnics or backyard barbecues.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, divided
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Blend into egg mixture with 1/3 cup lemonade concentrate.
- Drop by teaspoon onto a prepared cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Brush with remaining lemonade concentrate and sprinkle with additional sugar.