- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 12 People
Impress your friends with these zesty muffins at your next breakfast gathering.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, lemon peel, salt and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, mix together zucchini, milk, vegetable oil and egg.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.