- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This zesty bread makes a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee!
- 1-1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Beat zucchini, sugar, egg and vegetable oil; set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Blend flour combination into zucchini mixture.
- Fold in grated lemon peel.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45-50 minutes.