- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
Lemon Yogurt Grilled Chicken is marinated for 3 hours so it's tender and juicy.
- 1 fryer chicken, cut in parts
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- In a small bowl, place yogurt, lemon juice, vegetable oil, onion, honey and garlic; mix well. Add parsley and mix.
- In a large bowl, place chicken; brush with marinade on all sides. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 3 hours.
- On prepared grill, place chicken skin side up about 8 inches from heat. Cook, turning and basting with sauce every 15 minutes, about 1 hour or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease. Remove from grill and sprinkle with salt if desired.