- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
A fresh and light vinaigrette that can be used on salad or drizzled on grilled meats and shellfish.
- 1-1/2 large garlic cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Finely mince the garlic and then sprinkle it with the sea salt. Mash the garlic into a paste in a mortar and pestle, and then place in a medium bowl.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, oil and a few grinds of fresh pepper, and whisk the mixture to combine.