- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 liter
Lemon verbena, also known as lemon beebrush, smells and tastes like its name suggests. Try it in this refreshing non-alcoholic beverage.
- 1 liter still mineral water
- 2 lemon verbena stems and some to garnish
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Place the mineral water into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and add the lemon verbena, mint, and honey. Stir to combine and allow the mixture to steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 minutes, and then pour into glasses filled with ice and serve garnished with a lemon verbena stem.