- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/2 cup
A zesty and tangy dressing that tastes great tossed with a quinoa salad or drizzled over hot, steamed vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and vigorously whisk together until thoroughly blended.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste if desired and then serve immediately.