- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 12 Servings
Freshly grated lemon zest is what gives this shrimp and pasta salad dish its intense citrusy flavor and aroma. Serve with a bottle of Chardonnay.
- 3 cups farfalle pasta
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 cup Italian Dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 cup tomato
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, but add the asparagus to the pot during the final 3 minutes of cooking. Drain the pasta and the asparagus well and then place in a serving bowl.
- Put the Italian dressing, oregano and lemon zest into a small bowl and whisk well to blend.
- Place the shrimp, tomatoes, cheese and lemon zest mixture into the bowl with the pasta and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.