- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This delicate and citrusy vinaigrette works well drizzled over steamed or grilled vegetables.
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon zest and the shallot until combined.
- Slowly add the olive oil, whisking vigorously until thoroughly blended. Add 2 pinches of salt and pepper, mix and serve immediately.