- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 11 min
- Serving: 4
A sprinkling of sesame seeds enlivens this Japanese style turkey dish.
- 2 tablespoons of lemons juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Stir together lemon juice, honey and soy sauce and set aside.
- Sprinkle each cutlet with the pepper.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn and cook for another 3 minutes or until turkey is done.
- Pour the lemon juice mixture over the turkey and cook until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Place turkey and juice on plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds.