- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These zesty cookies will impress your friends at your next tea time!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and lemon extract; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.