- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A tart, refreshing, fruity cake dessert.
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Cake Topping:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Beat the cake mix, pineapple, juice, eggs and oil on low until moistened. Increase the speed to medium for 2 minutes. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, blend together all of the topping ingredients. Pour over the cake while still warm. Chill.