- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 4 servings
Feel free to use this marinade on all meat and fish dishes; the additional flavor it adds to your meal makes it worth the extra step.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- fresh course ground black pepper, to taste
- grated zest of one lemon
- Place all of the ingredients in a large Ziploc bad and then add the fish or meat of your choice.
- Seal the bag and then place it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.