- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette, made with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, is a creamy and citrusy dressing that can be tossed with your favorite salad or drizzled over steamed vegetables for delicious added flavor.
- 1 cup coarsely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, 3 ounces
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Vigorously whisk the cheese, lemon juice, water and olive oil together in a bowl until blended and then add the asparagus.
- Add a few pinches of salt and fresh pepper to taste and then serve immediately.