- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This intense citrus dressing is made with freshly squeezed lemon juice and finely shredded lemon zest. Drizzle it onto your favorite salad to accentuate the dish’s crisp, fresh taste.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon zest, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Place the finely shredded lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and a pinch of salt into a small bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Season the dressing to taste with additional salt and freshly ground pepper, and then use immediately.