- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 15
Lemon Lime Refrigerator Cake gets its citrusy flavor from Jello.
- 1 small package lime Jello
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 3/4 cup water, boiling
- 1/2 cup water, cold
- Topping: 1 envelope Dream Whip whipped topping mix
- 1 package lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cup cold milk
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water. When dissolved, add cold water and set aside at room temperature.
- Bake cake as directed on package in a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. When baked, cool for 20 minutes. Use a meat fork to poke the cake full of holes. Slowly pour prepared Jello mixture over cake.
- Refrigerate cake and make topping.
- Topping: In a chilled bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat until stiff about 6 minutes. Frost cake and store in refrigerator.