- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4 People
Fresh herbs and a creamy sauce take this chicken dish to a whole new level. Serve with a side of rice for a dish the whole family will enjoy.
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup non-fat sour cream
- 1/2 of a small cucumber, peeled, seeded and grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 3 teaspoons rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, cucumber, 1/2 tablespoon of dill, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and one clove of minced garlic. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, mix olive oil and remaining lemon juice with remaining herbs. Add chicken to the bowl and toss until chicken is coated.
- Place chicken on a greased baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until juices run clear and an internal thermometer reads 170 F.
- Serve with yogurt dill sauce.