- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Chicken and broccoli seasonsed just right in a casserole.
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahreneheit
- Mix all of the ingredients except the butter and bread crumbs and pour into a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Stir the chicken mix. Mix the butter and the bread crumbs, sprinkle over the chicken. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.