- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
The perfect summer grilling recipe - fresh lemon salmon and summer vegetables. Easy and delicious to make for a summer evening!
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup yellow squash, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, lemon-pepper, fresh dill, lemon juice, minced garlic, and packed brown sugar. Stir well and pour into large resealable plastic bag.
- Place salmon fillets into bag and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once to ensure even coating.
- Drain marinade. Brush grill with olive oil. Place salmon fillets (skin side down) over medium heat on grill.
- Sprinkle lemon rind on salmon fillets. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
- Sprinkle zucchini, squash, and onion with salt and pepper to taste. Place on medium heat on grill. Grill for 5-10 minutes or until tender.