- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: Serves a crowd
A bar edible from the Ritz Carlton, this zesty jelly cocktail will add zip to your party’s cocktail menu.
- 18 gelatin sheets
- 12-ounces simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon very finely minced fresh ginger
- 12-ounces Ketel One Citroen Vodka
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely minced lemon zest
- 20-ounces soda water
- Place the gelatin sheets in a bowl, cover with cool water and soften for 5 minutes.
- Heat the simple syrup and ginger in a small saucepan over medium-high heat to just a boil.
- Remove from the heat. Squeeze the water from the gelatin sheets and place in the simple syrup, stirring to dissolve the gelatin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the vodka, lemon zest, and soda water, mixing to combine. Add the gelatin and simple syrup mixture and stir briefly to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a plastic wrap-lined, extra large straight sided pan (or two, if you don’t have an extra large pan) and cover. (A hotel pan with 2 1/2-inch sides is ideal.)
- Place in the refrigerator to allow the gelatin to completely set, preferably overnight.
- To serve, unmold the gelée onto a parchment-lined half sheet pan, remove the plastic wrap and cut into desired shapes.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes