- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 4 tablespoons butter
This flavored butter, made with lemon, garlic, parsley and thyme, is not only a delicious blend of flavors but is also quite versatile. Serve it topped on mixed grilled vegetables, mashed potatoes or spread on crackers and bread.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped thyme
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the butter, lemon zest, parsley, thyme, garlic and salt into a small bowl and whisk well with a fork to blend. Add a few grinds of fresh black pepper and continue to mix until well combined.
- Cover the butter and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.