- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 12
Doesn't Lemon Fizz Salad sound refreshing?
- 1 large package lemon gelatin
- 1 medium can crushed pineapple, drained
- 12 ounce 7-Up
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water in bowl. Add pineapple. Chill until partially set. Add next 3 ingredients and pour into 9 by 13 inch pan. Chill until firm.
- Combine sugar, flour, egg and juice in saucepan, mixing well. Add butter. Cook over medium heat until thick, stirring constantly; cool. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over gelatin layer.