- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 16 min
- Total: 21 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Refreshing grilled or broiled fish fillet dinner.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 pound cod or flounder fillet
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Mix together the first four ingredients until well blended.
- Arrange the fish on the grill or a broiler rack. Brush half of the mixture over. Cook for 5-8 minutes. Flip and brush with the remaining mixture. Cook for an additional 5-8 minutes, or until the fish easily flakes.