- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8-10
Three creamy layers of tangy lemon and cream cheese make up this extravagant Lemon Dessert.
- First Layer: 1 stick butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Second Layer: 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Second Layer: 3 cups milk
- 2 small packages instant lemon pudding
- Fourth Layer: 1 cup Cool Whip
- chopped nuts for garnish
- First Layer: Crumble butter, flour and nuts together. Press into an ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Second Layer: Mix cream cheese with confectioner's sugar. Fold in cool whip. Spread over first layer.
- Third Layer: Mix pudding with milk until thickened. Spread over second layer.
- Fourth Layer: Spread cool whip on top. Sprinkle with nuts.