- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A simple blend of citrus-flavored sambuca, pisco and dry vermouth make this tasty drink. Serve in a pre-chilled cocktail glass.
- 1 ounce citrus-flavored sambuca
- 2 ounces pisco
- 1 dash dry vermouth
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.