- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 10-12 People
This festive salad is easy-to-make and serves well at potlucks, picnics or barbecues.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages of lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup orange juice
- Soak gelatin in cold water for 3-5 minutes, then dissolve into boiling water. Mix in sugar, cranberries, pineapple, celery, nuts and orange juice.
- Chill until partially set. Stir and refrigerate until gelatin sets completely.