- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 12 People
These zesty muffins make a tasty breakfast treat, especially during those busy morning routines.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk, vegetable oil and lemon extract.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.