- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 4 hr 35 min
- Serving: 8
Lemon Cheesecake Pie is made with a coconut and pecan crust.
- 1 (31/2 ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 (3-3/4 ounces) packages lemon instant pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine first three ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well. Press into the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden; set aside to cool.
- Beat cottage cheese in a bowl until smooth. Prepare pudding mix using package directions with 1-3/4 cups milk. Combine pudding, cottage cheese and lemon peel, blending well. Spoon into pie shell.
- Top with sour cream and additional pecans. Chill for several hours.