- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10-12
Lemon Champagne Punch will sparkle in a glass bowl set out for your guests. Add a bit of pucker by floating thinly sliced lemon on the top for a bright garnish.
- 4, 6 ounce cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4, 6 ounce cans frozen pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 quarts water, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 2 Bottles Champagne, chilled
- Ice cubes and thin lemon slices
- Combine juice concentrates and water. Cover and chill.
- Just before serving add ginger ale, champagne and ice cubes.
- Float lemon slices on the surface.