- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
You will need a wire hinged basket to grill the fish.
- 2 pounds red snapper fillets
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon hickory liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut fillets into serving size portions.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Baste fillets with sauce.
- Place fish in well greased, hinged wire grills.
- Cook on a barbecue grill about 4 inches from moderately hot coals for 8 minutes.
- Baste with remaining sauce.
- Turn and cook for 7 to 10 minutes longer.