- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Total: 24 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These butter cookies are packed with zesty flavor! If using this recipe for cutting into shapes, be sure to roll dough to a 1/8-inch thickness.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter, sugar and lemon peel.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and salt; blend into butter mixture.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.