- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Lemon and parsley seasoned brussels sprouts, a simple low-fat side dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup fat-free margarine
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- Cook the brussels sprouts according to the package. Drain and place in a serving dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and heat until combined and the margarine has melted.
- Pour over the brussels sprouts and serve.